Helm Tutors was founded in 2012 by Paul Leveno. When creating Helm Tutors, with majority ownership and publishing experience, Paul enlisted the help of close friends all of whom are either teachers or tutors. Paul has done publishing work for more than 10 years with work covering many different genres of books in three languages (English, Spanish, and French.)
We are confident in saying that in Helm Tutors, we have used our combined talent and experience in education to build the ideal tutoring company that we had always imagined.
Here are a few key traits that separate Helm Tutors from the other companies.
- We deliver (We get results with over 100 Point improvement in each section)
- We have the best team (Our tutors aren’t just wonderful people [See sample tutor profiles below] but they are also incredibly qualified and experts of their subject(s). Our tutors are graduates of MIT, Yale, University of Chicago, etc.
- We are small (We give each student and each parent a lot of attention.)
- We are an affordable “high-end” tutoring firm (We provide the best service at the cheapest price. Our competitors charge 3 times what we charge for inferior service.)
- We Care (We are in this to make a career as professional tutors. But we are also doing this because we love education and we love teaching – Math, Science, English, Language, History, etc.) We are passionate about what we do and we CARE both about our students and our craft (our effectiveness as educators.)
To learn more, See “Our Services,” “Our Testimonials,” the sample tutor profiles below, or call 917-400-1161.
The Helm Tutors Team